lauantai 6. kesäkuuta 2020

Update on challenge 2!


After receiving seeds for peas and salad, I decided to go all in and get more plants to grow. I found a good place for the garden plot from our backyard where we will soon plant a flower field in order to help bees and other pollinators. 



I really want this garden plot to be permanent on our yard and that we would use it every year starting now. Besides peas and salad, I also planted onions, carrots, more peas, more salad but different kind☝, 
broccolis, cucumbers and swedes. 

I still need to add support sticks for the peas and maybe ad a scarecrow to keep the birds away. Hopefully our summer won't be cold and short and I will be able to make full meal out of the harvest. I'm thingking about grilling those vegetables or making vegetarian stakes out of them. We'll see what happens, do I have green thump or none plants left at the end of the summer. 

- Eveliina

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti